Your privacy is very important to K. & I. Thomopoulos Hotel Enterprises S.A.
To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
- This web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers ("Personal Information"). When possible, this web site will provide our customers with the means to make sure that personal information is correct and current.
- This web site and its service providers use personal information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This web site may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a "Secondary Use").
- If this web site intends to use personal information for a secondary use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This web site may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on K. & I. Thomopoulos Hotel Enterprises S.A. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of K. & I. Thomopoulos Hotel Enterprises S.A. or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of K. & I. Thomopoulos Hotel Enterprises S.A. hotels, the site, or the public.
If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify K. & I. Thomopoulos Hotel Enterprises S.A.
by e-mail at email@example.com
, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of "cookies".
"Cookies" are small text files a web site can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programmes that come onto a system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to each customer that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
Service Mark Statement
Six Continents Hotels, Inc.
The following are some of the service marks owned by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, all members of the InterContinental Hotels Group: InterContinental®
, Crowne Plaza®
, Holiday Inn®
, Holiday Inn Express®
, Express by Holiday InnTM
, Holiday Inn Select®
, Holiday Inn Garden CourtTM
, Holiday Inn SunSpree®
, Holiday Inn Family Suites Resort®
, Staybridge Suites®
, Priority Club®
, Stay Smart®
, Express StartTM
, Candlewood Suites®
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Company "K. & I. THOMOPOULOS HOTEL ENTERPRISES SA" (hereinafter referred to as" Holiday Inn Thessaloniki ") has been offering for many years high quality hotel services within a friendly service environment that guarantees a unique hospitality experience.
Respect of Privacy is our primary concern and that is why we take all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and guarantee the safe and legitimate processing thereof.
The mentioned company “K. & I. THOMOPOULOS HOTELS ENTERPRISES SA” (Holiday Inn Thessaloniki hotel), based in Thessaloniki, at Monastiriou Street No. 8, is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the data protection law, as well as the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data under No. 679/2016. Holiday Inn Thessaloniki belongs to IHG Group as a franchise. From the franchisor's relationship, the use of IHG Group's booking system and the entry of such customer and employee data in order to ensure the operation of the IHG Rewards Club results. IHG Group is the Processing Manager for the personal data of customers registered in the reservation system as well as of the personal data at the marketing level.
Which personal data we collect
According to the relevant le.g.al definition, "personal data" means all kinds of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification such as name, identity number, location data, online identity or one or more factors physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person). In addition, "special categories of personal data" defines health, racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic, biometric data, sexual or sexual orientation data.
This Policy applies to the data we collect in any legitimate way, such as through our official website http://www.hithessaloniki.gr, our online activities and applications e.g. when completing the online booking form or the contact form or via third party sites, including those websites we partner with (such as travel agencies), or regarding the reservation system by telephone, fax or walk-in registration, as well as the service of our transaction relationship with the hospitality services to you throughout your stay at Holiday Inn Thessaloniki Hotel. Your use of these services implies the necessary collection of your personal data under the applicable tourism legislation with respect to the protection of personal data.
In particular, we collect and, to the extent necessary, obtain the following appropriate and necessary data for the purposes outlined below:
1) Identity IDs (such as your full name, nationality, ID or Passport, birth date, etc.)
2) Date of arrival and departure, in combination with room number
3) Financial data (such as VAT, credit card information) and contact details (such as mail address, phone, email) that you declare on the booking form
4) Possibly and in accordance with applicable law, personal data of specific categories such as allergies, nutritional needs, health data, the need to provide access to disabled people that you voluntarily submit to us upon your declaration and with your explicit consent safe, comfortable stay and your best service
5) Preferences and interests: e.g., rooms with view, non-smoking room and travel purpose (business or pleasure)
6) In case you participate in a contest or promotion, you may be asked for your full name, contact information, email, personal or business interests, etc.
7) Information registered for the ordering of a product or service for your on-site and off-site service (e.g. transfer, participation in activities, consumption, hotel purchases).
Also, when you enter our official website, http://www.hithessaloniki.gr, personalized information about the device from which you accessed the site may be recorded, such as the IP address, geographic access, device uniqueness detectors, browser information, browser language and / or related information. Under no circumstances is the use of the site disclosed by personal protocol addresses, and these web server logs are deleted periodically.
We note that we do not collect information about people under the age of 18 except those provided only by their guardian.
Data collection purposes
In order to serve our transaction, in accordance with our legitimate interests and to improve your hosting experience by optimizing our services, we collect personal data for the following purposes:
1. Manage the room booking system (such as keeping the documents provided in the applicable legislation and serving your requests throughout your stay at Holiday Inn Thessaloniki
2. For pricing of our services
3. To comply with the applicable Greek and European legislation
4. For purposes of commercial communication, promotion of our services, conducting customer satisfaction surveys
5. To serve our legitimate interests
6. In order to comply with our legal obligations under current legislation, such as tourist, tax, accounting and administrative.
Time to Retain Personal Data
Holiday Inn Thessaloniki retains your personal data in written and / or electronic form only for the time necessary to meet our legal obligations and the legitimate purposes for which we have collected them.
For this reason, we keep your personal data during our contractual relationship, for example, for the fulfillment of a tax or accounting obligation or after its expiry for the completion of the legal limitation period for any claims.
Third party access to your personal data
We ensure that your personal data is legally processed. They may be passed on to our trusted associates, natural or legal persons, to the extent that the above-mentioned processing purposes are served and subject to confidentiality for the protection of these, under our contractual obligations and with a right of scrutiny over them, who they act as processors on our behalf.
Also, in the framework of our operation as a licensor of the IHG Group, your personal data will be forwarded to the licensee, ensuring that the necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted for all the processes that take place.
In addition to complying with the legal and regulatory framework, we will forward your personal data to supervisory Authorities, Public Services and Organizations.
Updating your rights
Right to access and update your personal data
, such as for processing purposes, retention time, any recipients etc.
Right to correct inaccurate or complete incomplete data,
to be accurate and up to date.
Right of deletion of the data from our records
, if their preservation is not necessary, subject to the existence of legitimate reasons for their preservation, as stipulated in the above Regulation in particular.
Right to restrict data processing in the following cases
: when the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, processing is potentially illegal and you are opposed to deletion of your personal data, or personal data is no longer required for the purpose of processing but is required by you for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims until the reasons for continuing processing are verified.
Right to object,
to the specific cases specified in Article 21 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, including the training of profiles.
Right to portability
: You have the right to obtain your personal data in electronic form, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, as well as the right to transfer your data to another controller.
For the exercise of these rights, you can send a written request / letter without charge by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as requesting information at tel.: 2310 563100. We will do our best to respond within thirty (30) days in your request so that we can satisfy or justify the legal reasons that do not allow us to do so.
In the case that your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal information, we inform you that you may at any time withdraw it, so in this case we may not be able to continue providing you with our services.
We also notify you that for any complaints you may contact the competent Data Protection Authority at the following address: email: email@example.com, phone: 210 6475600, postal address: Kifisias Avenue, 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens.